In summary, Landfiles protects your data and limits their use to the proper functioning of the Application, in order to provide services to Users.
You remain the owner of your data. Any additional service (for example: a scientific study) requiring specific data processing will result in an explicit consent request for each user via his user area. By default, and without user choice, the data is not used for these additional services.
This application (hereinafter referred to as the “Application”) is made available by Landfiles, SASU with a capital of 50,000 euros, registered in the Paris RCS under number 830139564, whose registered office is 17 Rue Bérenger 75003 PARIS, represented by Mr Nicolas MINARY acting as President, (hereinafter referred to as “we” or “Landfiles”).
You are fully aware that the personal data submitted and collected will be subject to automated processing, described below.
1. Personal data
1.1. Collection and processing of personal data
To provide the Application, we must collect the personal data that is necessary for its functionality.
Use of the Application requires the collection of the following data, which must be provided when creating your user account:
- Surname , first name
- E-mail adress*
- Phone number
- Your job*
- Your working group (CETA, GIEE, etc.) or membership structure (your employer, your company, your educational structure, etc.)
- mandatory data.
This personal data may also be updated on your user account throughout your use of the Application, as soon as the functionality is made available. In the meantime, you can contact Landfiles to modify these data, at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
When you use our Application, the following data may be transmitted to us by the Application, in order to allow its operation or its optimization:
- Your GPS coordinates when taking a photograph
- The date and time of access.
Your name, your first name and your job will be communicated to other users of the application to allow the creation of a community and the sharing of information, which you accept.
The personal data collected is stored within the European Union by a provider who applies industry standards for computer security.
This personal data will be kept for two (2) years, or for the duration of activity of the user account. When you delete your user account, for whatever reason, we will delete all your personal data, except for those strictly necessary to maintain our commercial accounting and compliance with our legal obligations.
1.2 Your rights
In accordance with the Data Protection Act and the RGPD, you have the following rights for all personal data transmitted to Landfiles:
- – Right of access and information on your personal data that we store;
- -Right to request correction, deletion or restricted processing of your personal data;
- -Right to object to treatment for reasons of legitimate interest, public interest or profiling, unless we can show that legitimate and compelling reasons prevail over your interests, rights and freedoms, or that such processing is done for the purpose of claiming, exercising or defending legal rights;
- -Right to portability of data;
- -Right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority;
- -Right to revoke your consent to the collection, processing and future use of your personal data.
If you wish to exercise your rights, please send your request to the email address indicated below.
In accordance with its legal obligations, Landfiles will execute within a maximum of one (1) month from receipt of the request.
2. Other data not constituting personal data
2.1 Nominative data
As part of the use of the Application, other data (photographs and descriptions, comments and tags, list of parcels and animals, information on the farm), not constituting personal data, will be transmitted to Landfiles.
We can thus access, with your agreement in the Application, the following elements:
|Camera||To allow you to make photos that are published on the network|
|GPS Location||To ensure that the photos taken by the App are from the geographical area of the farm on which the photo is posted.Landfiles reserves the right to use the GPS location data for statistical purposes and to improve Application, this in respect of the anonymity of each User so that the person can not be identified.|
|repertoire||Access to your library of photographs, so you can send media online|
Your other data, nominative, are used for the implementation of search and linking features of the users of the Application.
You are responsible for the content and accuracy of this data and information, and the respect of the rights of third parties on this data.
Nominative public data: the person putting them online keeps the property he / she shares with the legal representative of the farm, who can therefore use the public data published by another user according to his / her will.
2.2 Anonymised data
Your other data, anonymized, are used for the implementation of features internal to the application and allowing the operation of functional search and linking.
Landfiles does not make any other use of anonymous data without the consent of the user. Anonymized data (whether public or private) can be used for the creation of algorithms, statistics, and the realization of studies whose purpose is presented in your user account, from which you can give your consent to the use of the data. If you accept, these anonymized data will be used free of charge and without limit by Landfiles. by default, your anonymous data is not used for these uses.
The process of anonymizing a data is as follows:
- -The author of the publication of the data is deleted.
- -The name of the farm linked to the publication is deleted, as well as the national identifiers.
- -The location (except department) of the farm is removed.
We can reconcile data from the same farm before anonymizing data, including:
- -Links between photos, tags, comments, comments before applying the anonymization procedure. The link between the elements thus becomes a technical link and no longer a link by the author or farm in question.
- -Link between the parcel or the animal or the group of animals, since the name of the parcel or the animal or the group of animals is replaced by a technical link not allowing to go back to the data source
- -Department of the farm
- -Activities of the farm
3. Data transfer for outsourced processing
For the processing of your data, we will use to a certain extent specialized service providers. Such service providers are carefully selected and regularly monitored by us. On the basis of the agreements signed with the respective controllers, they will only process your personal data according to our instructions and in accordance with our guidelines.
If you have any questions regarding data privacy, please contact us at the following email address email@example.com or contact our data protection officer at the following address:
17 rue Béranger
75003 Paris, France
Checking this box will be deemed to have the same value as a handwritten signature on your part.
Last updated: 23.02.2018