How do I add data to my observation ?
This tutorial requires you to have configured a form on the group.
On a computer, go to the home page to create a post with data :
- Select New Publication.
- Check in Publish as the selected farm and reception groups in Add to a group.
- Enter an existing plot in Name of the plot, trial, or category of the text or create a new plot in Name your plot, trial, category.
- Drag one or more images into the grey box, or search for them.
- If your group uses a form, it is displayed as follows, fill in the data on the form.
- Complete your post with text in Descriptions.
- Finalize by clicking on Publish.
- Your post is visible on your news feed and on the news feed of the selected group.
On Mobile Application go to the home page to create a post with data :
1. Click on
- Choose an existing or new plot with
- To go deeper, choose a form associated with a group in your network.
- Select the group on which your observation will be visible.
- Press Next.
- Through the categories, add the data, then Next.
- Write a text in Comment and choose one or more photos related to your publication.
- Finalise by pressing Record.
Your post is visible on your news feed and on the news feed of the selected group.
You are an administrator of a group and you want to configure a form, contact : email@example.com